Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Customs: Santa Custum Sublimation Cheerleading Jerseys And Team Uniforms





Anyway. Christmas and other winter holidays are coming and even though I agree it’s kind of too early to really be thinking about it… I’m going to talk about it anyway.
Because. Custom orders.


Every year – Every Year – I get desperate emails in mid December. “My wife really wants a Doctor Who .” “My sister’s having a baby and I decided I want to get her a custom Onbu!” “I’d love winter/Christmas themed feeding pump accessories to give my tubie for a stocking stuffer.” “I want to get my toddler some diapers for under the tree!”

BUT. The time to be thinking about custom sewing for holiday gifts is now. I’m currently scheduling custom orders for November. I’m only taking a few for November, and then a few for December, and then there won’t be any more spots until January.


So if you think you might be wanting to gift someone with the awesomeness of Wallypop custom sewing this holiday season… or if you want to gift YOURSELF with that kind of amazingness… or if you want your spouse/mother/kid/Santa/fairy godmother to gift you something stunning from our sweat shop…   you might want to be thinking about it sooner rather than later.


Focus on Christmas Traditions in US



The variations of the Christmas traditions of USA equal the number active cultures that have settled in the land. 

These cultural contributions were given a new lease of life by creative artists, authors, poets and songwriters, and it was melded together by the power of secular and commercialized media in record companies, radio stations, television, cinemas and now the internet. 


The unwritten law of media is the presentation of a seemingly uniform celebration of the Christmas traditions of USA. This is responsible for the world wide acceptance of a universal Christmas image which they get from the media. Nevertheless, the celebrations are peculiar to each region.

Follow Us:


No comments:

Post a Comment